Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's a new day!!!

Thanks for all the get wells. I still feel like garbage but I can tell these new meds may be working cuz I fell less like garbage than I did yesterday. I cant stand being sick I hardly ever get sick but this has been off and on for 4 months. Thank heavens my kids are off school today again because of ice so I can just rest. I cant believe they let me sleep in until 10:am it was so nice.

Last night I did something I haven't done in a long time I papered scraped oh man did it feel good to play with all my pretty papers and glitter and glue.This is the fun little creation I came up with I think it is fun and sweet. This is one of my favorite pix of Dale and I so I just had to scrap it.

I promise I will have my Jean pants ruffle tutorial up soon I just have not been in the mood to sew since I got sick.
Photobucket

8 comments:

Sarah C. said...

Glad you are starting to feel better! So sweet that your kids let you sleep in. I bet you needed the rest. :)

That photo of you & Dale always makes me smile - just too darn cute. Beautiful job scrapping it!

Kerri said...

I think we all understand and can wait a few more days for your tutorial! Besided this way I'll have more time to get ready for it! I too love that picture and you are an amaziing scrap booker. I really need to get back to mine!

Ter said...

cute scrap there, Jen. :)
what kind of glue do you use??

I hope you keep feeling better. It's no fun being sick!

Eudea-Mamia said...

So glad you're on your way back to being healthy. Nothing feels better!!

jewelstreet said...

Sending you Get Well Hugs! The photo is lovely, and I love all the scrapping.

fairychildheirlooms said...

oh... I'm so glad your meds are starting to work! I love that picture of you and your hubby too. ;)
~Missy

crystal wolf said...

Glad you are feeling better!

sticker said...

mulberry purse
mulberry purses
discount mulberry
chloe bag
chloe paddington