Wednesday, December 22, 2010

To die for pecan pie!

I never made a pecan pie until Thanksgiving.
I was surprised at how easy it was.
This pecan pie recipe is the best I have ever eaten.
I may not have ever made pecan pie  until recently but I have eaten my fill.
Ingredients
One pie crust unbaked bought or made
1 cup of white sugar
3 table spoons of brown sugar
1/2 teas spoon of salt
1 cup of corn syrup
1 tea spoon of vanilla
1/3 of a cup of salted butter
3 whole eggs beaten
1 cup of chopped pecans
Heat oven to 350

Beat the eggs in a mixing bowl then add every thing but the pecans.
Mix every thing thoroughly.
pour pecans in unbaked pie shell then add the mixture.

Now that every thing is in the pie shell, put tin foil around the pie shell.
bake for 30 minuets.
Remove tin foil and bake 20 more minuets.
It should be perfect if it is too wobbly bake 10 more minuets.

Let cool 30 minuets then enjoy!
Keeping It Simple












3 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

I have that same recipe...it really IS a great pie!!!!

Lisa said...

YUM! I just realized yesterday that I didn't have any pecan pie this year and that makes me sad b/c it's my fave! I'm going to have to make it myself!

Christine @ sugarandtrash.com said...

ooh, looks delish. BTW, I love all of the kissy photos on your sidebar!