Friday, May 2, 2008

National Scrapbooking Day!! It's tomorrow

Of course I have to share a LO today in preparation for NSD.I love this LO it has to be one of my Favorites. I love the emotions in my face The camera captured how I was feeling very priceless. This picture was taken about 5 hours after William was born he had a seizure and was dying. The doctors did what they could do and adhered to our wishes and handed him over to Me so I could hold him as he died. The smartest request I had in our birth plan. I know that it is because of our love for William that he survived this first day of life. As he laid in arms struggling to breath I had each of his sisters and brothers come in and hold him as they did he got stronger and stronger He fought to hard to spend more time with us.
Most of you know that he lived 16 more days with out any struggles. It was the most amazing 16 days of our lives. He brought so much peace love and joy into our lives. He taught us so much about eternal life in those short wonderful days with us. I miss him every day and cant wait to be able to hold him in my arms once again.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is a beautiful creation...I love the pic and the lo...the story is hearthbreaking, but also really wonderful....
Hilde

Shea said...

(((HUGS))) I'm glad you had that time with William.

Meg Giroux said...

Jenn,
Hugs to you, I'm so glad you had that time with William. This layout is beautiful!

Ande said...

That pic looks like the one that I have. I love it. It is true that a picture can say a million words.

mike said...

My heart still aches for you, I really admire how well you are able to express all of your sentiments. The layout is beautiful, your face says it all, he was gifted with a wonderful Mama here on earth:) xoxoxoxo

Ter said...

beautifully emotional.

((hugs)) I'm so glad you had that time with Wiliam....I know you treasure it with all your being.

toners said...

I am so happy and yet so sad that you had that short time with William. I don't know if you know this, but I had a stillborn baby girl at 23 weeks in 1995...her name was Carol. Her ashes are buried back in Scotland next to my dad.

Sending you some big (((hugs))). I really admire your strength and ability to scrapbook this layout. It is really beautiful.

Jenn said...

my gosh girl you amaze me. everytime i see a page about william i cry. but i end up finding peace because I know that he's up there waiting to see his mama again. absolutley beautiful.

Shaina said...

Just lovely and sweet. I am so glad you had that time with him.

I'm Always Rite said...

Thank you for sharing that Jen. I wish I had known you better then. You amaze me!

mike said...

Oh my Goodness Jenn, I missed seeing that his tiny hand is resting on your chest, how sweet he is, comforting Mommy:)

Sarah Coggins said...

Jen, this is gorgeous and heartbreaking all in one breath. You amaze me with your strength. ((HUGS))

kristen powers said...

Your story is very touching. I wish you and your family love and strength.
I love your blog and your ideas. Thanks so much for sharing.

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

I am bawling! Such a beautiful picture to capture such a important life... Yours and William. Heartbreaking, yet because of your faith, not hopeless.

Leah J. said...

What a beautiful story!

Alia said...

This is such a lovely pic. Losing William has been a very traumatic experience for you, but lets just believe that it was God's wish! May his soul rest in peace and may he be happy in God's own Paradise, Ameen!

Donna Baker said...

I have tears in my eyes reading your story, it's so sad. What a beautiful tribute to your sweet baby who you will see again

Unknown said...

William knew he was loved. And in his own spwcail way, he helped you see how very precious life is. Everyone who sees your slide show is still being touched by his life. Kathleen