Monday, April 5, 2010

Snickers trifle

Shelly wanted something with snickers for her birthday so I decided to make up a trifle with snickers in it.
It was just decadent.
Easy to make too.

Here's what you need.
your favorite brownies remade
3 or 4 full size snickers bars cut into pieces.
8oz container of wiped cream
18oz package of pudding (and milk to make pudding)
camel ice cream topping.

In your dish start layering
first brownie
pudding
 wiped cream
caramel sauce drizzled
snickers.
repeat and then you are done.
refrigerate until you are ready to eat and then dig in..



5 comments:

michelleml said...

that looks soooo good

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

I'm going to have to try this!! Looks yummy!

Mary Beth @ Live. Laugh. Make Something said...

absolutely delightful! I love this! What a great recipe! Hope to see you back at my place!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, I would love to be eating that right now.

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

This should be illegal! It sounds too delicious to even read about!!! I want some NOW!!!