Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Yummy crock pot Recipe !!

First off how many of you out there use a crock pot?
I love useing my crock pot I just don't use it enough.

I made this yummy recipe for diner and just wanted to share with you.

Cream Cheese Chicken recipe
1 frying chicken,
cut up2 tablespoons melted butter
Salt and pepper to taste1 package dry
Italian seasoning mix
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
1/2 cup chicken broth
1 large onion
Crushed garlic, to taste
Brush chicken with butter and sprinkle with the dry Italian seasoning mix. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours.About 45 minutes before done, brown the onion in the butter and then add the cream cheese, soup, and chicken broth to the saucepan. Add the crushed garlic and stir all ingredients until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste. Pour sauce mixture over chicken in crock pot and cook an additional 30 to 45 minutes. Remove chicken to platter and stir sauce before putting into a gravy boat.

4 comments:

Karen said...

ummm... sounds yummy! I'm going to have to try that. I have a crock pot, but I hardly ever use it. Now I have a reason too! =)

Sarah Coggins said...

Sounds delicious! I don't use mine nearly enough. Going to print this recipe to inspire me to pull the crock pot out. tfs! :)

Shaina said...

That is a good one! for those who don't have a crockpot, you can place everything together in a baking dish.

Ande said...

That sounds yummy!!!! I love using my crockpot, but like you don't use it enough. I need to especailly for Sundays so that I don't have to come home and worry about what I am going to make.