Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Yummy oven Chili dogs!

As one of my new year goals I am trying new recipes every week.
My kids love when I cook Internet as Madie calls it meaning recipes I found on the Internet.
When I am on pitnrest I am drawn to pinning food I have over 400 food items pinned kinda silly for a girl who dose not enjoy cooking.( something I am working on)
I went through my pintrest yummy food pins and picked some out to start with.
Last night I made these super yummy Oven baked Chili dogs.
They are super easy and oh so good my kids loved them!

So here is how you make them!
Oven  Chili Dogs

8 hot dogs more or less depending on your family size.

8 buns depending on your family size.

one can of chili

half of a diced onion

Cheddar cheese

mustered

Mayo

and sweet relish.

Line a 9x13 baking pan with tin foil then spray it with something like pam.
Next line the inside of hot dog buns with mayonnaise and sweet relish. Evenly add mustard. Fill with hot dogs and squish into a 13×9″ baking pan.



Top hot dogs with chili, cheese, and diced onion. Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350F for 45 minutes.
 
Its kinda a messy meal but so yummy, we also had black bean chips and carrot sticks and celery.
 
Enjoy I hope you like it!
 
PS... If you are saying to your self what the heck is pintrest it is only the most amazeing thing ever.
If you look at the top right hand corner you will see a link to pintrest.
If you want an invite let me know it is faster to get in with an invite than trying on your own.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Pinterest! I'm pretty sure I've pinned more than I can ever do or try. Those chili dogs sure look tasty, though! I may have to give 'em a shot this week.

ter@waaoms said...

I love Pinterest too! I follow you (do you follow me too?) and have noticed all the recipes you've been pinning!!