Friday, September 18, 2009

Easy peasy Brownie pops..


I made these Brownie pops for the kids yesterday lets just say they Loved them!!
I could not belive how easy they were to make.


All you need is brownie mix
Candy melt
sucker sticks
and frosting
and what ever else you want to put on the pops.


First you make the brownies according to directions.
Then let them cool.
After they are cooled mash them up and add a cup of frosting any kind.
Mix it up real good.


Then from into little balls.


Put sticks into the brownie balls and place on a cookie sheet.
When all the sticks are in the balls freeze for an hour.


After the brownies are nice and firm
melt Chocolate according to direction .
coat  the brownie bites with the chocolate


Then roll them in sprinkles.
Let them dry for 15 minutes .

and then have at them..


Ben sure liked them..
If you try them let me know!
Photobucket

9 comments:

jewelstreet said...

Who doesn't like brownies?! Those are so cool. My daughter would flip. It would be especially useful for her birthday as she's not a huge fan of cake.

Devon said...

Ah hah! The secret must be in the freezing--I have a brownie pop mold and can't get the darn sticks to stay in!

April Pantall said...

Wow - what a cute idea. I've never seen anything like that - I'm going to have to try it. Thanks!

Ann Marie said...

Yummy!
Thanks for the recipe! I'm going to make them for sure!

Ter said...

Well, if you made me one I would definitely eat it. :)

Karen said...

What a super cute fun idea! And brownies are one of my favorites! I will definately have to try them. =)

Yarni Gras! said...

ooooo....what a fun idea. I might have to try to make some too....

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

VERY cool!!

RatalieNose said...

Oooo yum! We do kinda the same thing but with cake and we dip them in our chocolate fountain!