Friday, January 13, 2012

White trash dip!!

Yep you read the title right whit trash dip.
You might be saying what the heck is white trash dip?
I tell you it is super yummy!

So you want to know how to make it?
Here we go.

1 can chili (15 oz)

2 packages of 8 oz cream cheese softened

2 cups of Cheddar cheese.

1lb of bacon

4 green onions chopped

1tsp of red pepper flakes

Heat oven to 350

cook bacon and crumble

Mix chili, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon and green onion in a large bowl.

Spread mixture into a baking dish

Cook for 20 minutes in a 350 degree oven.

sprinkle with red pepper flakes

serve with chips

My whole family but Ben (major picky eater ) loved it!!

I was also yummy on crackers and warm tortillas.



6 comments:

Karen said...

Yum! Love the name of the recipe!!! LOL

CB said...

That sounds good and super fast too!!

NadineC said...

Ok Jenn...I've tried (for at least 5 minutes now) NOT to make this comment...but I just can't help myself ;-) Jenn...you are just the cutest thing on earth, so I guess I can believe that you are also tasty...as in what you put on your blog post: "I was also yummy on crackers and warm tortillas." I'm sure the dip is good on those things as well ;-)
Hugs!

NadineC said...

And.....I made the dip for a party last night! It was a big hit and they pretty much licked the pan clean! I think half the fun is the name, LOL! Thanks for posting this yummy recipe, which I'm sure has NO calories whatsoever ;-)
Nadine

Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy said...

I don't usually click on recipe posts at link parties since I'm trying to lose the weight I gained last year when I quit smoking, but I just had to see what White Trash Dip was all about! It looks yummy!! Maybe I'll make it the next time I need to take a dish to work so I'll have some additional help eating it besides just me and hubby at home. Thanks for sharing it with us :)