Thursday, February 9, 2012

Chiken and stuffing Yum!!

As I was browsing pintrest I saw a familiar recipe that I have been making for over 20 years it was just cooked in an unfamiliar way.
Like I have said I have been making Chicken in stuffing for over 20 years but I have never made it in a crock pot.
Brilliant if you ask me!

So here is how you make it.
1 package of stuffing.
One package of frozen mixed vegetables.

A can of cream of chicken soup. (Or make your favorite Chicken gravy recipe)
I used 6 tenders
1and a half cups of water.

Place the vegetables in the bottom of the crock pot.
Then place the chicken on top
salt and pepper it.
Then put the can of cream of Chicken soup on top or gravy.
Then place the uncooked stuffing on top add a cup and a half of water.
Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.


Then you are done eat and enjoy.
I made mashed potatoes and homemade rolls to go with it.
It was so yummy and an easy Sunday dinner.
On aside note the chicken was so tender and it was much easier than the usual way less clean up too.

1 comment:

Ande said...

that looks yummy!! I think I am gonna try this tonight for dinner!