Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Tankful for my right to Vote!

As the sun set of Colorado Springs I went with my husband and 18 year old daughter to vote !
I have been taught all my life that each vote counts yes I Know about the electoral vote and the popular vote.
The reason I say each vote counts is because its our right and duty as Americans to vote our for fathers fought for this right for us and as women and me being a women take this right seriously. 
I also believe that we have a  moral right to vote, also if we don't vote we don't have a right to complain about politics and the way our political leaders are leading.



We were proud of our daughter Mylissa she watched the debates looked up the policy's that were on the ballot and registered to vote all on her own.
She asked questions and discussed her views with us and other class mates she even chose on her own witch party she wanted to be affiliated with.
She amazed me at how seriously she took her duty to vote.




No comments: