Monday, June 23, 2008

Running into old friends!!

The other day I was shopping at our commissary in Anchorage on the base and as I am shopping I spy one of my good friends and think to my self oh Marla's here. Then my brain register Last time you saw Marla was almost 3 years ago while I was still at Travis. She had just had a baby and was getting ready to move to Japan. Now she's here in Alaska getting ready to have her third little Girl. I was so happy to see my old friend. I love fun surprises like this. I love it even more when I have a camera to capture the moment!!!

Me and Marla...

forgive how I look I had been up an going since 6am it was about 2 or 3 when this photo was taken. Yet Marla looks as beautiful and radiant as she always has.

5 comments:

Ter said...

It's nice to see old friends!! And what are you talking about, you look good! :)

Karen said...

Oh what a fun surprise! It's so great to see old friends. I love Marla! She is such a sweetheart! And ya what are you talking about, you always look fabulous! =)

Shaina said...

nice! I"m surprised they didn't stay in Japan longer. Seems like the AF is cutting down on PSC's. Nice to hook up with a FAMILIAR face.

Sarah Coggins said...

What a wonderful surprise! And, Jen - you look beautiful. :)

toners said...

What a great day :) And BOTH of you look fantastic!