Thursday, May 5, 2011

Just breath..

This is what I keep telling my self when I feel the anxiety getting the best of me.
I am feeling totally overwhelmed right now.
I thought by now every thing would be in place and tied in cute little package ready to start this new phase of our life.
Right now we have no job no renter for this house and no house to move into,
25 days left to move and no house packed.
Everyone keeps telling me to have faith and every thing will work out.
I have lots of faith I just have no control right now.
I hate not having control of whats happening to me and my family.
I know every thing will work out in due time.
I just will due time would hurry up a bit.
Ok
My rant is done.
On a postive note
I need to try and find packing boxes and pack this house up, I have some what control over that at least.


7 comments:

danandcami said...

I am like you and don't like having "unknown". I wish you the very best of luck. You are right that it will all work out as it needs to!

Shaina said...

Hang in there. The whole "my time is not your time" thing is hard to handle.

CB said...

Ok this may be a super dumb question, and I probably have missed part of the story BUT
Are you sure you are supposed to move right now?

CB said...

I just realized that sounded a little harsh and that is not at all how I meant it - I just meant maybe the message is different now, etc...
I know this must be so hard!

Yarni Gras! said...

just breath.......

Yarni Gras! said...

oh! hahaha...I just noticed that was the title of your post! Just breath is what I alwasy tell myself when I'm freaking out.......

Karen said...

I feel the same way, Not knowing and having no control is the worst. We always make it through it though. Good luck, hang in there. Keeping you in our prayers!