Friday, July 15, 2011

Recovering!

A few days after we moved into the house I had a UTI I went to the DR and got on meds.
The meds I took caused a super rare side effect which caused my Ashlie tendon to partially rupture.
This was with in 24 hours of taking the meds.
2 days later I woke in pain from my kidneys I passed 2 stones that night and 3 a few days later.
Since then I have had a sever allergic reaction to green onions that caused me to have flue like symptoms for a week.
My sweet husband  did not know how bad things were until Monday night when I said I better make another DR appointment for my Kidneys .
I then told him what was going on and that I need a blessing.
He thought I was napping which I never do because I was hot all the time.
(I never complain when I am sick and I always just carry on.)
His Dad and him gave me a blessing on Tuesday and I already fill better.

Dale brought me flowers last night and that made me smile.
I am so grateful for the power of the priesthood and prayer.

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Yikes! I had a reoccuring UTI last fall...and stones! No fun. Hope you feel better soon..I'll say a little prayer for you.

Elizabeth said...

Sorry your body is being so mean to you. When I moved a far distance my only problem was the change in allergies. I hope you get better soon. Isn't it great to have the priesthood to help when times are tough. I am glad your men are so great to be worthy to use it. I love you and hope you feel better soon!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Oh dear...rest, relax, and feel better soon!

Shaina said...

Hope you are doing better now!! Miss you!

Yarni Gras! said...

that sounds awful...I hope you heal quickly.