Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thankful!!

Last year for the moth of November I wrote every day what I was thankful for .
I think I will do it again this year too.
Yes I am a day late so I will do 2 today.
The first thing I am grateful for is my Children.
I have 9 amazing children.
My four beautiful daughters and my 5 amazing sons!
Yes I include my son inlaw as one of my children.
They all make me laugh and cry and get mad but in the end I love them all so much.

I have to sneak a pic of William in here too.
Since he is busy in heaven doing the Lords work and cant pop in to take a family pic just yet.
The second thing I am grateful for is my husband I love him so much.
It is so hard to believe we have been married for almost 22 years.
We still date every Friday night and he is always spoiling me.
I not only lucky that he is my husband I am lucky that hes my best friend.

I am looking forward to this season of Thanksgiving I plan on taking time each day to reflect on the things I am grateful for.



No comments: