Monday, November 12, 2007

Great Deal at the thrift store.

Every one who knows me knows I love fashion. What I love more than fashion is finding a great bargain. The other day when I was at Bishops Attic (our local thrift store) I found this brand new sweater with the tags still on it. It is 100% silk. It was only 5 bucks so I thought what the hay I will buy it. Well when I put it on Sunday I was shocked at how good it looked on me. Hot pink is the Peterson girls color I think all of us look smashing in it. (Peterson is my maiden name) So I just thought I would share my happy news with everyone..






6 comments:

Shaina said...

Looking smokin!

Gabrielle said...

Wow Jen...that sweater is so pretty! You look great!

I really need to find some thrift stores! :)

crystal wolf said...

Gorgeous!!

Sunnymommie said...

you look beautiful!

chenguna said...

Luv it girly. So glad to find someone that enjoys thrift store finds as much as I do.

Ter said...

looks great!

love a good bargain!