Friday, November 30, 2007

Thank Goddness.

I am so glad it is the weekend... It has been along week with all my sick little ones.. I am going to brake out of this house tonight and have some fun!!! Not sure what kinda fun!!! I just need to refill my cup I am pretty sure it is close to empty.. I did not make it to the scrap book store yesterday so I will just have to go today .. I am so excited to go see all the pretty papers and rubons and all the yummy stuff that's in the scrapbook store.. It makes me giggle in anticipation just thinking about going. Ok so I am just a little bit of a dork... Hey we don't have Ross Or Target hey or any fun stores here . So the scrapbook store is what gives me my shopping fix...

3 comments:

Shaina said...

I'm with you about needing a re-charge. Last night, I managed to shop online at a scrappy store and Heath, who was running back and forth, wanting to look up stuff on the computer, didn't have a clue. If he had asked, I would have told him it was part of my christmas wish list. Since he didn't ask, I filled up the 'shopping cart' and checked out! Now hopefully he won't be here next week when the package comes!

crystal wolf said...

If you are a dork than I'm sure I'm a super dork. I drool whenever I get a new Stampin Up catalog. I can't imagine what I'll do when I actually step foot in a real Scrapbook store. I'm sure I won't even know which display to run to first! I've only ever been in one once, and that was before I was into card making, so I didn't appreciate all of the goodies like I would now.
I hope your cup is over flowing when you get done and your shopping bag too. ;)

Gabrielle said...

I hear ya! Get out and refuel!

Let us know what treasures you find! :)