Saturday, November 10, 2007

Oh the weather out side is frightful..



But the fire in side is delightful. Let it snow let it snow let it snow...


Me singing to you!!



When you looked out the window it looked like someone had shook up a snow globe..


I love it when it is light a pretty looking. It is almost like liveing in a christmas movie.

The kids were having a blast playing the snow . The boys were getting the hill ready to sled on. The boys could spend hours sledding and snowboarding. That's all that Garret talks about when it starts snowing he always says it better dump enough snow so I can board down some narley hills.


When I got Ben in all his snow gear it reminded me of the little boy off of the Christmas story.




Madeline found this Rock and thought it was so pretty that I should take a picture of it and Share it with everyone on my Blog.


So what is the weather like where all of you my readers are at? Let me know...

4 comments:

crystal wolf said...

Your snow looks great, I always love the look of fresh snow. I just hate shoveling it! I told Dan he has to buy a snow blower for our new home. ;)
It is rainy, windy and cold here. I'd rather have the snow. Tell Madie that Hannah constantly brings me rocks that she likes.

Jen Sue Wild said...

Hannah and Maddie are so much alike . I tell you I am raising your daughter.

Gabrielle said...

How FUN! I wish we had snow! Do you mind driving in it? It would scare the heck out of me! When my hubby was stationed in Alaska he had NO problem with it since he was born and raised there. ICK!

It is nice and sunny here in Southern Cali today. :)

Jen Sue Wild said...

Gabrielle driving in the snow is not to bad I never did it until last winter. You just have to be smart about it.