Monday, November 17, 2008

A nice surprise

I woke up this morning (way to early I might add) because baby M was coming early today. So I hoped on the computer and started reading my favorite Blogs. The first one I went to was Lola again
I was very shocked to see My name as one of the winners of her great prizes she was giving away for her 300th post. I love this lovely Lola again purse named the Lynsey bag.. How Fabulous is this.. I have been wanting to make one of her bags for a while she has some great tutorials and patterns on her blog. You should really go check them out they would make great homemade Christmas gifts..

Well I guess I should go and start on some aprons that i need to get done..
I will try and take pix of my room today when and if the sun ever comes up..

6 comments:

Shaina said...

Congrats on the cool win! It always brightens up your day...even if the sun doesn't come out!

Sarah Coggins said...

Congrats on the win! What an awesome bag. :)

The Dean Family said...

Jen, that purse matches your new dress beautifully! Go figure!

Unknown said...

Congrats! That is sooo cute!

Ter said...

congratulations Jen! :)

Yarni Gras! said...

very cute!