Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Wahoo Winners in the house!!!!!

On the last day of Junkie Laurie gave to me. One custom design blog make over form "Simply Custom" Blog Design Can you believe it? How very exciting!! I was very shocked to see my name it took me a moment to realise I had won!!! That Jensue was me!!! I just sat there for a moment then I let out a loud yell I won I won! There's a winner in the house. Yes i am a dork but thats why you all love me.. LOL

Thanks Laurie at Tip junkie for hosting these giveaways and thanks to all the mom puneres for providing your talents.
So keep an eye out for my new design.. I can hardly wait. I love makeovers.. LOL

*Edited*


Ok so I am not the only winner in the house I just got off the phone with Garrett the first thing out of my mouth was what did you do this time? By the tone of his voice i new he was not in trouble with out skipping a beat he said well I won a Turkey


Yes being in Alaska this was the vision that was going true my head..
I then said not a real one right. You could here his friends laughing in the back ground as he repeated what i said . No mom I won one for thanksgiving dinner.
I was much relived to know that this was the kind of turkey he won


Now I wonder what else we are going to win? Hmmm We did Singh up to win a new car. That would be nice!!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a winner!!

jewelstreet said...

How lucky are you?!

Ter said...

congratulations! :)

Jennifer said...

Congrats!! You're on a roll!!

Gaspegirl said...

WOW, lots of winning going on in your home! Congratulations!

Shaina said...

I saw that too! Congrats.

Also, that is too funny that you envisioned a live turkey. That would have been fun to watch you trying to catch it. Wonder which pair of heels you would have chosen for the event??

Kerri said...

Thats so cool! I never win anything, but I'm still going to try! i can't wait to see your new blog makeover!