Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Shoes, Fairies and Booty bags..


OK still have not gotten any pix taken of me in my new duds, but that should change today now that Naughty Nora is out of my system.. I feel so human again.. Not sure if thats a good thing...

Here is a pair of fab shoes that I hot while on my shopping spree. They look Oh so much more Fabulous in real life.. Can you all believe I only bought 2 new pairs of shoes while I was on my shopping spree. I can't .. I guess I was just not in the mood for new shoes.. Yes I just said that..How super amazeing cute is this Fairy for my Christmas tree. I hope to get all I need to revamp a new tree this year.. Can you guess what theme this tree will be?I was surfing the net yesterday and found a fun tutorial to make a Booty bag.. Yes you all heard me right a booty bag. I found it on the longest year it will make you look at you old pants and everyone else's different... It's my goal to make one out of these old capris and fun fabric.. I also hope to make 2 or 3 aprons today.. Well we will see just how much baby M will let me get done..
I also plan to make a 15 min apron tutorial yes my friends I am gong to show you all how to make a basic apron in 15 mins ok it may take new sewers 25mins but I doubt it. it is so super easy

9 comments:

jewelstreet said...

Did you get a blog makeover or is it just me?

Love the shoes. Can't wait to see your tree too! Tutorials seem to be the new "in" thing to do. lol. I can't wait to see yours. I'm a new sewer so we'll see how fast I can go. lol.

EmmaP said...

the shoes are awesome! can't wait to see the tutorial! thanks for stopping by my blog from SITS yesterday!

Anonymous said...

Love the shoes! Can't wait to see your final product with the capris!

Jana Nielson said...

Those shoes make me drool on my keyboard!!

Karen said...

Sorry you've been sick. No fun. Love the shoes so cute! Can't wait to see your final product! =)

Ande said...

Glad that you are feeling better. Looks like you had fun shopping and got some cute stuff. How're the kids doing? Kadie liking her new job?

Valerie said...

I love you Jenn. I wish you would call me. Maybe I will take a bath and then call you. Glad you had fun shopping. I want to see the Booty Bag though!

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE that fairy!

Ter said...

the fairy looks a bit like your Madi.

:)

looking forward to your tutorials!!