Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Romantical Restaurant

If you have ever went on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disneyland then you would have seen all the people dining in the restaurant at the beginning of the ride.
I always thought it would be romantical to eat there.
So when when we went this trip I made sure we got to go.
So we went there one day for lunch!
 We sat in the middle of he restaurant and had a yummy Monti cristo.

I was a little sad that we didn't get to eat on the terrace so we could see all the boats that were going by.
So when I saw my fairy Godmother I wished to eat there again.
So she granted me my wish and we ate there for dinner.

I was so happy that we got to because it was even more fun listing to the riders and waving to them.


So the next time you go to Disney try and eat at The Blue Bayou just remember to make reservations..

4 comments:

Mary said...

Mike and I went to Disneyland for our 20th anniversary and ate at the Blue Bayou. (one time) I didn't think to ask my fairy god mother for a second time-----Darn.

Allison said...

I was there with my mom this past September and the atmosphere and food was amazing. We had the monte cristo, too!

Ande said...

we tried when we went last summer, but we decided to go 2 weeks before we went, so there was no time to make a reservation. That was the kids favorite ride. Especially Brennan.

Monti said...

One of my favorite places to eat when we go there! The kids really enjoy it;)