Tuesday, February 9, 2010

XOXO skirt!!

When I saw this fabric I just new I needed to make something fun with it for Maddie.
I always make her something to wear on Valentines day.
So this year I made this skirt.
She pared it with this lovely shirt because I had failed to finish the applique on the shirt I was making to go with it.
Grandma will be buying a cute shirt to go with it on valentines day.
I made up the pattern and I think it turned out pretty good.
Next time there is a few things I would do different.
I plan on making her  one for her birthday maybe I will make a tutorial for it then..
I hope everyone is having a good day!
I know I am at least I think I am since I am in Disneyland..

4 comments:

vintage girl at heart said...

She is a doll and what a cute skirt!!! I cannot believe you just whipped it up..talent!!!
Lovin' the lollipop cozies below too..all of this and diamonds fur and laundry too???
I love the funny story about you wearing your shoes on the wrong feet!!! Sounds like something I would do.
Have a Blessed Day!

~ ~ Ahrisha ~ ~ said...

Adorable! Looks like you made a little girl very happy.

Yarni Gras! said...

how fun is that!

Mary said...

Such a lucky girl to have such a fun Mom.