Friday, June 24, 2011

Home sweet home!!.


So this is our little home we are renting.
Don't let the size fool you it has a big heart inside.
Can you believe i's a 5 bed room 2,800 square feet.
I was shocked to say the least.
It looked so small on when we first drove up I thought there was no way 7 of us are going to fit in this house.
I entered into the house and had goose bumps I new some how this would be our home for at least the next year.
After looking at the main level I went down into the basement and was shocked at how big it was.Oh yeah I forgot to mention I thought this house was just a 3 bedroom.
Down stairs is big with 2 bedrooms a big family room with space for a craft area and office.
I new then and there we were taking it the price was right too.
 Our neighborhood and our new Ward family at church  is so helpful and friendly.
I think I love it here plus I swear I have de-aged 10 years since moving here. 
I will share inside pix soon.
I am slowly decorating and getting every thing cute inside I love how it is turning out so far.
Now that we have moved and have a house all we need is a job! 
I pray Dale finds one as quickly as we found the house. 
So far every thing is going the way it should be and I am so great full for a loving Heavenly Father who has listen to my needs and is answering my prayers.




4 comments:

Shaina said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better about everything. Hope the job comes quickly! Even if it's not THE JOB he wants for the rest of his life, it could be a stepping stone, ya know? Best of luck.

CB said...

Congratulations on finding a great house and for being able to de-stress!
I hope everything continues to work out for your family!!

Yarni Gras! said...

I hope Dale gets his job soon, I am a worrier....you inspire me with your attitude!

Tulsi said...

Hope things work well with you. I know you've not really commented on my blog and I only see yours from time to time. I probably need to do some catch up reading. I haven't been doing apron swaps for a while. I don't remember where you went now. I know what you mean by looks small/big inside. We had 3 kids when we bought our 4,000 ft house and now have one child. Steve wants to downsize but I keep telling him that I want the room so that ALL of the kids can bring their families all at once. We did have them all with my son in law and granddaughter once. Right before my son deployed and my Brie was moving to the town south of us. It was fun to "try it out". You are quite a positive person.