Thursday, June 9, 2011

We are in Colorado!

I would like to say it was fun and the perfect ride from Alaska to Colorado but I cant .
I can tell you I will never drive in Canada again. I loved Canada and I think Canada loved us so much she tried to keep us there. I will share the full story later I swear we could write a best seller with all the adventures we had.
In the mist of craziness I did take some great pix. But I left my camera in WY. at my in laws.
So stay tuned from my story's and remind me to tell you about Grand Prairie Steve one of the best men on earth. I swear he was an angel.




4 comments:

ter@waaoms said...

Glad you made it safely, but you can't blame Canada for wanting to keep you! :)

AND I JUST REALIZED that you won't be that far away from where I'll be this summer, if i got my geography correct!! (must find a map!)

ter@waaoms said...

eek! I looked and I was right! depending which city you're in!

Alia said...

Hi!
Aw! I hope you had a nice time!
I am your Follower.
I really like your blog! Great posts!
Keep up the good work!
Do visit my blog too and follow it if you like it!
Have a Nice day, God Bless!

Alia
http://aliascreativelife.blogspot.com/

Nicole said...

OMG where in Colorado??? So strange that I haven't been to my own blog in months and I was thinking of you today (because of aprons) and decided to check in on you....and you are right here in my state! Send me an email if you need anything!