Thursday, August 23, 2012

Play date with Ben.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Mr. Ben had the day off for testing and all the other kids were in school so he asked to have a play date with his mommy.
I told him yes and we could do what ever he wanted until the kids came home.
When he asked to eat a ding dong for breakfast I said yes .
I think he was surprised.
We then watched a show together then went to McDonalds in Walmart and bought army men.


               



Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

We then went to the park.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

I also did something I had not done in years I played on the swings it was so fun I forgot how much I loved to swing.
Ben loves to swing too, he told me about a game he use to play with the girls at school on the swing  when you are swinging at the same pace that means you are married.



Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App  Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App


I loved my play-date with Ben today it was tons of fun.
I love this little boy and it makes me sad that he is getting so big.
I love the time we get to spend together,


No comments: