Thursday, October 30, 2008

Random post

To begin my total random post Dales aunt sent an email with this pic titled the snow fairy. I fixed the pic a little bit cuz I try to make this a pg blog. Ok I have to admit I had a ton of funny things running in my head when I first saw this pic . First one being blue balls (sorry for my bluntness) second one being what kinda bet did he loose and third Why? LOL

I came across this pic from Halloween 2005 I still say what the heck was I thinking .. What can I say had just started my 8th month of pregnancy and I thought it would be funny to dress up like a trailer trash Diva.. My Pg belly served me well as a beer gut..Third but not least my BFF from the 7th grade sent me this tag .. She thought it fit me well. I think she is way too sweet .. So Beth was I Smart, sassy and always classy in the 7th grade?
I guess I should get off the computer and get stuff done for this trip I am going on..
My Question of the day So do you want this snow fairy visiting your house?

8 comments:

Shaina said...

I remember your trailor trash picture. Love ya for it too!

jewelstreet said...

Umm, no on the snow fairy, but it does give me a good name for the piece I'm working on.

I think the trailor trash costume rocks! :)

Sarah Coggins said...

Yikes to the snow fairy. I too wonder what bet he lost.

As for your costume - can you hear me whistling? :D And I'm in shock that you said that was 8 month preg. You look so tiny. :)

WheresMyAngels said...

Yes, because it would be a great laugh! lol

Lump said...

8 months pregnant?? wow you were itty bitty!

Quinn said...

But you look cute with that little belly.

Yarni Gras! said...

What great photos....and the stories behind them!

Yarni Gras! said...

What great photos....and the stories behind them!