Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Things I am looking forward to..

Can you believe that it is all ready October? I swear September just flew by. October is going to be a fun month It is probably my favorite month of the year. Probley because of Halloween and yes I already have my costume and it is super cool. In October Alaskans normally get their PFD"s but we got them in September this year. So in October the big excitement is Target will be open in 12 days yes 12 day from today. WOW!! In the mail yesterday I got Target coupons and I was so happy because I get to use them in less than 2 weeks.


The day after Target opens something very exciting is going to happen Our oldest daughter Kadie is coming home.. My kids can hardly wait !! The keep counting down the days.. LOL Do you Think they may have missed her? I know I have.. It will be so fun to have her home again. We love and have missed her so much.. When she get married one day she has to live close by.




Last but not least I am eagerly waiting to go play with my BFF Berni Jo( I love this pic of BJ and William) Believe me we will shop until we drop. I leave November 1st Wahoo in just one short month.. It will be so awesome to play in all my favorite stores. I think I am going to look like one of those crazy people who travel with 12 suit cases just for one week on my way home. I am planning on buying so much new fun clothes. I can hardly wait. Plus I just love being with BJ We should have been sisters. I love her family too they are all so fun!! Maybe Shelly and Conner will meet again fall in love and get married. LOL

My question of the day you all is What are you looking forward too in the next month or 2?

5 comments:

The Dean Family said...

Oh Jen, I'm so excited for you and your shopping trip "in the real world!" Remember to check with the airline you're flying with for overage charges on luggage. Yeah, it's that bad. It will probably be cheaper to ship your treasures back home. That is, if you can part with them for a week or two.

Two, Four, Six, Eight, who do we appreciate? YEEEAAAAAHHHHH TARGET!

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

The main thing for me is Halloween! I love autumn too.
Thanks for visiting my blog!

Karen said...

I'm really excited for you! Target, coming to Utah, having Kadie home...so AWESOME! I love Bernie Joe, I wish I could have gotten to know her better before she moved. You guys were always stuck at the hip, You definately should have been sisters! I guess you'll have to settle for being sole sisters! =) I'm so looking forward to halloween, mainly for my munchkins. They are so excited! I'm looking forward to it cooling down, not a lot though. I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving and having all of my family around and I could go on all day! LOL =)

Ande said...

Elsye coming of course, my parents and grandparents visiting, also my in laws, turning 30 and going to see the new Harry Potter movie, shopping the day after Thanksgiving, and of course Christmas. I wish we were getting to see you, but you and Bernie Jo are going to have a blast. Tell her hello!!

Yarni Gras! said...

over the next couple months, I sew like a mad woman. I make a ton of pjs for my kids each Fall. It is something they really look forward too...