Friday, October 26, 2012

A fall walk with Ben!


I realize I have not posted in about 2 weeks or longer.
Why you may ask?
I will tell you in a few post for now I am playing catch up.

Ben had the day off a few weeks ago and the big kids had school and Ben had the day off.
Ben loves taking walks when it's just him and I.


The day of our walk was amazing.
Beautiful blue sky's and green lawns.


I wore my trusty slip on sandals. 
(Yes I needed a pedi) 


Ben put on his helmet then blew a spit bubble then we were on our way.


We walked down to the fountain then knowing that it would be turned off and drained soon.


Ben then proceeded to skate around the fountain one of his favorite things to do.


We then sat down a moment.


(Don't mind my face.)


Ben had fun taking pictures of me.


Help help a monsters after me.


Take that monster.


After my  photo shoot we started home.



Part of our way home was up heal so instead of skating  Ben balanced his solo skate.

I love my walks with Benny he is getting so big before I know it he will be in middle school and then no more alone days with mom.





1 comment:

ter@waaoms said...

that first picture is amazing!