Saturday, October 6, 2012

Fall bucket list 2012!

I decided to make a bucket list for fall this year.
Here is what I cam up with.

Take tons of pictures of Fall in Colorado. Make all the new soup recipes I have found on pintrest.

Go apple picking. Make homemade apple sauce. Go puddle jumping with the kidos. Make Halloween costumes. Make carmeled apples.Create a fun Halloween menu. Go to a haunted house. Make a fall wreath. Take a family picture. Lay back and watch the sky for owls and bats. Watch a Halloween themed movie as a family.Jump in a pile of leafs.




1 comment:

ML said...

Your list of must do's this autumn is delightful. It reminds me of so many fond memories, warm and sweet with loved ones. One year - about 24 years ago my husband and I took our two children (8 and 12) out into the cold night air on a dark night. We each had a flashlight, and we walked arms connected and laughed at the wind. When we returned it was hot cider or hot chocolate with marshmallows. Such fun!
Best Wishes,
Meg S