Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers day!!!



I have had a wonderful day today with my children and my Mother .

I woke up to many homemade cards from my children and presents.

Garretts scout leader helped him make the most awesome picture frame with the help of The best photographer around I have the perfect pic of Garrett.

Robbie was thoughtful and bout me and my mother bracelets from his school store with the chance tickets he earned from being good.

My neighbor Al brought over salmon for dinner Yumm.

I got flowers from church and Benny gave me roses that his teacher grew in the tiniest bud vase.

What a perfect day!!!

The only thing that would have made it better is that Dale was home.

9 comments:

toners said...

Glad to hear you had such a nice day :) Happy Mother's Day!

Unknown said...

You and your mom are so cute together! And, I love the prom pictures below, too fun!

Shaina said...

so glad your mom could visit. Happy mother's day!

Ande said...

Sounds like you had a good mother's day. Was Dale working or is he gone for a little while?

Karen said...

I'm glad you had a great day! Happy late mother's day to you!!!

Karen said...

I'm glad you had a great day! Happy late mother's day to you!!!

Sarah Coggins said...

Sounds like your kids spoiled you. :) Glad you had such a good day!

Ter said...

Happy Mother's Day, Jen!! (well a little late, but still... isn't every day mother's day!? )

Quinn said...

Happy MOther's day to you.