Wednesday, May 28, 2008

look what I got in the mail today and other Random things.


My sweet friends Karla, Amy and Jen Philips sent me all these sweet Williams !! I want to thank each of them from the bottom of my heart. They mean so much to me..

Over at AMM Tonya is hosting a coordinating card challenge. I made 5 Fall cards I really like how they turned out.The card on the bottom is from Patti H's June sketch . I love the ketch is simple yet has the wow factor.
Last but not least I made this apron for my friend Shaina for her Birthday. I hope she likes it!!

It's not just any apron It's a designer Apron made from a pair of Ralf Lauren Capris that were given to me . They were a little to big and Grandma looking for my taste but they made the cutest apron.


6 comments:

Sarah C. said...

What wonderful friends!! Look at all of those seed packets! :)

Your cards and apron are beautiful. Very clever re-use of those capris. They make the cutest apron. I'm sure your friend will love it!

Ande said...

Shaina will love tha apron. I know she's a little bummed since Heath won't be there for her birthday. It is a really cute one.

Ter said...

Wow, I want mail like that. lol

How wonderful that you've got all these sweet williams now... you'll have to take photos when they grow in your garden! :)

Beautiful cards and cute apron! You're so talented and come up with the neatest things!

toners said...

What great happy mail to get!!

Karen & Matt said...

You have great friends! Now you have plenty of sweet williams! Love the cards, and I love the apron what a cute idea. Shaina will love it!

Lucy Edson said...

I am so glad that you got some of the seeds you wanted! What a great gift!

Love that apron!! So adorable!