Sunday, August 26, 2007

Shopping , Shopping, Shopping......




There is No good clothes shoping to be found:(
I tried to fined some fun shirts to add to my wardrobe do you think I could fined any under 25 bucks nope......

I miss my Ross (sniff sniff) I just wish they would bring one to Alaska.

Well I did go to Jo~Ann's The other day and found some fun bargains I got 2 topiary Trees for $3.00 I think they will look nice in my bath room.



I also found some fun flowers to arrange. I think it turned out OK. I haven't arranged flowers in so long. I think I need to add one more sunflower to the mix.....


Well I have to go back to Jo~Ann's tomorrow hopefully I can fined some more good bargains.








1 comment:

Shaina said...

My most faithful friend: It's just not the same here without you. My racks are overwhelmed with cute clothes and shoes. I miss the quickness of your credit card. I miss the sound of your laughter as you shop. The doors of my dressing rooms are always open for you.
Love, Ross.