Tuesday, December 16, 2008

An Alaskan sunrise and a Benjamin moon (kinda)

Every morning when I wake up I open all the curtains in the house so that when the sun rises we can enjoy the sunlight for a little while. Yesterday while I was sitting in my leaving room I saw that the sun was starting ti rise so I looked out the window to see the most beautiful purple and pink sky. It was just so beautiful. I tried to capture its beauty on film yet the pictures don't do what i saw justice. I think we by far have some of the prettiest sun rises and sun sets in the world..
Not to be out done by the beautiful sun rise the moon had to make a show of things. Ok not really the moon but Ben's cute little bottom. I walked in my room to see if Ben was ready to go to bed and when I walked in I saw him fast asleep with his little bum stuck in the air. To me it was just as breathtaking site as the sun rise. He is just growing way to fast and every moment is just so precious I just love my little Benny boy so much I just wish that I could stop time just for a while..

Photobucket

11 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I just LOVE your picture stories. Thank you for sharing both of these amazing pictures.

Lump said...

hahaha way too cute!! :)

crystal wolf said...

Awwww Benny is the best. I hope to see one of your pretty sunsets one day.

Jane In The Jungle said...

Oh I have so wanted also to stop time!!
The sunrise is gorgeous!! I so enjoy you letting me peak around Alaska!!

Jen - Queen of Poo said...

Awwww! I love sleeping kid pictures. It's so funny the different ways and places they can fall asleep.

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

If that sunrise picture isn't doing the real thing justice, I can't imagine how beautiful it must be.

And that moonrise? Awesome!

Unknown said...

omg 8 kids!

The Blonde Duck said...

My Dad works at a company in Alaska and we just love visiting up there. What a gorgeous thing to wake up to (the baby bottom and sun...) :)

DiPaola Momma said...

Okay, I stopped by from SITS just to give ya props on being first today. Little did I know I'd find my sister! I'M LOVING your blog! Your pictures say it all.. I'm all about the diamonds.. even though I wear CZ.. I'd love some fab faux fur but what I get is fleece... and saddly I know one of the gifts under our tree is new pot holders from my "thoughtful" hubby. Oh where oh where has my diva side gone oh where or where can she be?

MORNING! and merry christmas

www.AForestFrolic.typepad.com said...

Haha, nice moon ;-) That is a BEA-U-TI-FUL sunrise too! I'm just getting around to commenting from SITS yesterday! I passed out right after roll call (b/c it was 2am here) and then went to bed at 8pm last night...very unlike me...I must've been tired, hehe. Anyway, cute blog SITSta! I'll be back! And I know what you mean about stopping time...I wish we could do that!

I'm Always Rite said...

What a beautiful sunrise! And I totally get what you mean about Ben. I want to freeze my munchkins just as they are sometimes. Other times I am so totally psyched to see them becoming even cooler beings as they grow!