Thursday, December 11, 2008

Snow fun!!

It started snowing late tuesday night and quit snowing late thursday night and now we are left with a ton of white fluffy snow!!
I love it!! If it's going to be cold we might as well have something pretty to show for it!!. My kids will play all day in the snow if I let them especially Ben and Garrett.
Garret wasent available today(Hes at school) so Ben talked Kadie into playing on the snow hill at the end of our drive way. It's a pretty big mound of snow maybe 7ft high. The snow plow pushes all the snow from the road on to this hill so some times its even bigger.
Ben just loves to hike the hill and climb down it . You will often hear him screaming Wahoo I am the king of the snow Hill. It's so cute..
Photobucket

7 comments:

crystal wolf said...

It's a snowy day for all of us today, even for baby sister in Texas!!!

Honey Mommy said...

That looks like so much fun! I totally agree that if it's going to be cold there might as well be snow. We are freezing our buns off, but don't have any snow!

Jane In The Jungle said...

WOW!!! How well would all that ship to Tn.????

Anonymous said...

Holy cow-that's a lot of snow!

Elizabeth said...

I am so jealous!!! I live where we are lucky to get a few inches, let alone a foot. I don’t know if you ever played with us in Wyoming, but JR and I would dig holes in the snow drifts and make our own igloos. I miss that. I also wish my kids could enjoy the snow the way I did. I would love to see a picture of Mommy Jenn sliding down that hill;-)

Yarni Gras! said...

it looks wonderful When we were in OKC, we had a green belt behind us that had a hugh hill...we sledded down it whenever it snowed.....loads of fun!

Kerri said...

We just agot our first real snowstorm yesterday! it's been so nice to have warm weather in December, but I hope for a white Christmas!