Sunday, December 7, 2008

More proof that I am a dork

Not that you all needed any.. I cant believe that I bragged about the yummy New Andes Candy cane thin mints and not even tell you what they were. Then when we were going to church today I told Kadie to take a pic of me and My new purse that Miss Lola again sent me.. ( thanks Lola i love it!!) My face again reveals what a dork I am. Then to really rub my dorkiness in listen to this fine example. I was looking at my post today and realize I posted a pic on my blog Of me and my older sister sitting on my Mothers lap (see post a step back in time) Guess what it was her birthday that day. Do you think I wished her happy birthday. Nope not me too busy being a dork..
My question of the day? Why do you all even bother to read this blog written By the worlds biggest Diva dork.. Yes I am not an ordinary dork.. I do have to have say at least I do my dorkiness stuff in style... Yes I am also a vain dork. Is there any end to my dorkiness? I think not!!

Photobucket

15 comments:

Lola....L..O..L..A....lo--oh--luh! said...

You are FUNNY!! I really like funny Diva Dorks!!!
The purse looks GREAT on you.
From, and average, non-diva dork

This Little Hen said...

I just cracked me up! I am a total dork. I will have someone on my mind all day and then the next day I will remember it was their birthday... Great blog. Merry SITSmas

Elizabeth said...

Because I LOVE you and I too am a Dork. Not a Diva Dork only you have that honor that I know of.

JANE said...

Any dork with a header like your's deserves to be read!!! LOL!!!

Yaya said...

We're all dorks!
Love the purse!

mommaof4wife2r said...

i've said it once and i'll say it again. normal is overrated! plus, being a dork has always paid well in this fam! thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Ter said...

if all dorks were like you the world would be a wonderful place.

Supercool Hotmama said...

Too funny! The first step is being able to admit it, right? Happy birthday to your sis!

Kimberlee said...

Who did I do that to the other day? It is Melanie. I e-mailed her. She mentioned it a reply it was her birthday. In my reply I didn't even wish her a happy birthday.

Nicole said...

Okay, that is so funny! I love the dorkiness of it all in all of us! Jerry Seinfeld made a lot of money on the dorkiness in the world.
Honestly I was wondering what those candies were... did I say anything.. uh no I just thought everyone else knew something I didn't! How often does that happen!? A lot! lol!!

Honey Mommy said...

I don't care if you are a dork because I am one too! I am so going to check out those new thin mints!

Casey's trio said...

How many times did you just say dork in your post?!?! Aren't we all a little dorky most of the time?:)

WheresMyAngels said...

Oh that is so BAD!!

Yup your the Queen Dork and I'm in your Dork Kingdom!

I'm Always Rite said...

I read your blog to help me remember that I am not the only dork in the world! Plus also, you are a diva dork who totally rocks! :)

crystal wolf said...

Your not a dork, birthday wishes are great any time you get them. It just makes your birthday last longer! xoxoxo
Dorky Diva's Dorky Sister