Saturday, November 7, 2009

Last day in Colorado..


Today is my last day with baby Kimble and Shaina..
I am sad to leave them but happy to get back to my family.
Kimble is doing as well as he can be with all is little heart issues.

Heavenly Father works in amazing ways never in my wildest dreams did I think this trip would have so many advantages.
I think the biggest one is seeing My sister for the first time in 4 years.


She is the one in purple and the other pretty lady is my sisters BFF and my honorary sister J'ana.
J'ana is such a sweet heart she flew my sister in for a girls weekend to see wicked for her Birthday.
The best part is that I get to go along with them tonight.
I can hardly wait to get dressed up for the play.
I show pix tomorrow.
So what are you all weekend plans?

Photobucket

7 comments:

Ter said...

((hugs))

I'm glad you had a good time, and that the baby is doing as well as can be with his condition.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a positive time!

Gamma Sharon said...

I am glad baby Kimble is doing as good as expected.
On a personal note, I can see in your face that your little heart is hurting for him and the memory you carry of William. Lots of hugs coming your way from me!
Love, Sharon

Gamma Sharon said...

By the way, I hope you had a great time at the play!

CB said...

Hope you have fun! Girls night out and Wicked is THE BEST!!!!

Anonymous said...

Have a lovely time at Wicked with your sis. I can barely stand to see children struggle - especially when they're brand new. {{teary}}


I wanted to give you a heads up that TipJunkie.com is doing their 12 Days of Junkie again. I hope you'll head on over and participate like you did last year.

Hope to see you there!!

Laurie
http://www.tipjunkie.com

Yarni Gras! said...

what a wonderful time...and to see your sister again! WOW!