Monday, November 2, 2009

Playing with Georgie...


Since I arrived in Colorado I have had this sweet little girl cuddling and loving on me..
I have enjoyed every moment of it..
Georgie is incredibly specheale to me we have had a bond since the day she was born that id still strong even though I haven't seen her in 3 years..
Georgie and William were born at the same time when I see pictures of Georgie I often wonder what William would have looked like.
Now that I am here and I have been watching Georgie I ache to know what William would have been like.
Yesterday as I held her why she cried I my heart was overwhelmed with so many emotions love sadness curiosity and longing to hold Williams as a 3 and a half year old.


This whole journey being here with Shaina has brought up so many emotions.
Shaina is pregnant with her 5th baby who has a severe heart defect kinda like Williams.
Every since I heard about baby K's heart I felt like I have been relieving my journey with William It's been good for me but very hard at the same time.
I am so glad those that I get to be here with her when baby K is born and I pray and hope that I can help here thru this journey of the next few days.

I do have a favor to ask of you my sweet bloggy friends.
Shaina has made a cook book to help raise fund to help with the expense of baby k's medical cost.
If you click on the button with Georgie on the top of my page it will give you the link to but her cook book.
I promise the recipes are yummy and the cook super cute.



Photobucket

2 comments:

Ter said...

I know how it is to be around a child who is the same age as the one we lost... it's so hard! my friend had a baby 1 month before mine died. Her daughter should've been 4 months older than mine, had she been born on her due date. But every time I see her I think wow, my little girl would be this big already? *sigh* it's hard, I miss her. :(


I'm glad you are able to be there for your friend...

and when you get home, Patches should be there to help your heart.

((hugs))

Yarni Gras! said...

It is so good, you being there for her, with her.