Monday, March 28, 2011

Life is Good!!

My life has been so busy these last two weeks that some days I feel like I just wake up rush through the day and then go to sleep hopping I missed nothing.
I am watching Miss M 4 days a week again and now I have her baby brother J so getting used to a baby again is a lot of work.
I do have to say my kids love having a baby around again.
I always have to giggle when I see Garrett my giant 12 year old play with little J.
He lays on the floor and talks with him reads to him and plays with his toys with him.
Little J eats it up!

This week will be just as busy as the last two weeks.
My in laws are hear they came in last Thursday just in time to see Dale retire after 21 years in the Air Force.
I will share more on that later.

Friday Dale and I will be leaving to Colorado for 10 days I am excited.
It will be nice to get a way from the cold and to go shopping.
I really need the break and plus I will be seeing friends and family.
I will also get to see Williams grave, I haven been to there in almost 5 years.

More catching up later.




2 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

I can't wait to hear about Dale's retirement and Colorado....! Have fun!!!

Unknown said...

Will you be stopping in Cheyenne?