Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Lucky You!

I have had these jeans for about 10 months I just never really wear them shortly after I bought them I lost to much weight to wear them.
I kept them because they were cute figuered I could wear them on my fat days.
I haven't worn jeans since April but today is a little chilly and I am in need of fat jeans right now.
So when putting them in on today I noticed the little message in the fly for the first time.


I don't know why but it just cracked me up.
I guess I should share this little message with my hubby and see what he thinks(wink wink).
So what message dose your jeans give you?

3 comments:

Shaina said...

My jeans say "I can't believe you are still this size. Lose more weight already!"

CB said...

That is SO funny!!! Totally something to share with the husband - Ha ha!!

ter@waaoms said...

Last year, my jeans were too small for me (I couldn't do them up at all!)... this year they are so big they fall off... :) :) :)