Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Trailer Trash Diva!!

I found this fun little gem and could not stop laughing. 
I really cant believe I dressed up like this.
I look like a drag queen.


7 years a go when I was pregnant with William this is what I wore for Halloween. 
I was a Trailer Trash Diva my 34 week pregnant belly was so very cute.

This is blurry but oh so cute.
My friend Tracy's little girl Nora new it was my voice she kept pointing at me because she was not sure who I was but she thought I looked supper funny she kept coming up to me and laughing.


4 comments:

Shannon said...

Swanky Mama, Your belly is adorable!

ter@waaoms said...

I'm relieved to know that it was a halloween costume. ;)

Yarni Gras! said...

that is terrific fun! It took me a moment to see your belly, I was confused by all the feathers!

Ande said...

OMGoodness!! Look at me in that pic!! And Brennan was so little!!! I remember this year!! I loved your costume!! :)