Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A little apron fun!!


I cant believe its really been over a year since I made an apron last.

I woke up this morning ran 5 miles ate then started right a way on this apron.
It only took 30 mins and I was done.
I had the same trill of excitement I always get when I was done.
I thought to my self why don't I sew more often any more.
Really could not come up with a good answer.
I do think I have the bug again maybe you will see some more of my creation.


I think its a bit too long 


But I love the color combo.

I think the next project I will be making is some curtains .
Then baby things for my new grand baby when he or she is born in a few weeks.
Hopefully I will be making pink things;)





6 comments:

Shaina said...

I got stuck on the "ran 5 miles" part. Still trying to love running...but cute apron! Yay for sewing bugs!

Malory {Snips & Spice} said...

Yeah, I am also a little stuck on the "ran 5 miles" part. I don't think I will ever be a runner.

This came out beautifully! I love the colors you chose. I would love for you to link up to Snips & Spice Sunday Slice this week.

Malory
http://snips-and-spice.blogspot.com/2012/06/sunday-slice-its-party-2.html

Bobi Jensen said...

What a gorgeous apron. I love your blog!

Bobi
http://westernwarmth.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love aprons! I agree the color comb is sweet!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica at Me Sew Crazy said...

saw your apron over at Sugar Bee Crafts link party. Very cute! But what led me to comment was your header photo - that is simply fantastic! Glad to have found you :)