Tuesday, October 2, 2007

5 Things you may not know about me!

1. I am a GH (General hospital) junkie.

2. I am very scared of the Dark.

3.I love to try new foods. (I rarely order the same thing when i eat at the same restaurant)

4.I did not get my drivers licence until I was 23.

5.I slept with my special blanket until I was married.

Now that I have told you some new things about me it's your turn to tell me something I may not know about you all my blog friends and family.
Can't wait to read your comments.

3 comments:

The Dean Family said...

1. I'm colorblind (red/green)
2. When living in Vermont, I was offered my dream job as an interior decorator's assistant - many of our clients were in New York City. I had to turn down the job because I had two little boys at the time. The job would have taken me away from home too often.
3. I prefer to go to Lowes or Home Depot over any other store (including fabric or clothing stores - sorry Jennifer).
4. I tear up whenever our national anthem (U.S.) is played.
5. I start listening to Christmas songs in July.

Quinn said...

1. I hate shopping. I loathe it. I avoid it any time I can.
2. I only wear natural fabrics. synthetic fabrics are yucky.
3. I love flowers. They make me happy :)
4. We have the largest family on our street! (And this is Utah).
5. I guess number 4 doesn't impress you...LOL.

Lizee said...

cute list!
1)im worse-- im 26 and still have gotten my license :/
2) I also love trying new food and resturants, i have a loooong must try resturant list.
3)im a cheese addict
4)i found ur blog through AMM :)
5)im anxiously counting down to christmas