Friday, October 26, 2007

The adventures of Ben......





Yesterday Ben Had a little accident He fell off the couch and hit his head on the door and split his little head open. Poor Kadie had to take care of him until I could get home. She did such a great job at keeping him calm. ( She is going to be a great mom one day)
I took him to the emergency room The glued his head back together and all is well now!!


Today Ben got a hold of my camera and was taking a few pic . I was intrigued by the way they looked. The View of the room looks so different from his height than mine. I think he did a great job taking the pic. for a 3 year old.


3 comments:

Shaina said...

ooh, tell ben he can be my photographer any time!

Ter said...

ben is quite the photographer!:) I think it's neat to see the world from a child's point of view. You know what makes a great gift for a kid? a disposable camera (or now they have those digital cameras for children, made with plastic so it won't break but it takes actual photos) then let him take all the pictures with it and see what come out of it. it can be a great insight on what he sees the world. and it will only prepare him to be a great photographer someday (should he want to be one. :) )

Gabrielle said...

Poor guy!

Good thing they can just glue em' back together again. HAHA! :)