Thursday, October 29, 2009

Booty bag, crayon roll, apron and brownie pops..

All made before noon!
I am so happy I was really stressing last night wondering if I would get every thing done before I left.
I now just think I might,.



I first wiped up this crayon roll

For a class I will teach at church


Then I made the booty bag for Church as well.
I then quickly wiped up a bath towel apron while the brownies where cooking.
Now I just need to paint my toe nails,do the laundry, clean my closet,
buy last minute things for my trip, make diner, and the list goes on..

Photobucket

10 comments:

Ter said...

you're awesome Jen.....

Have a great trip and all the best to your friend and baby k.

Shaina said...

Hope you get it all done!! I've got a busy Friday as well. It's happening FAST!

Ann Marie said...

Amazing! Have a great time on your trip!

Diane said...

you made me tired just reading this lol!! hope you have a great trip! the bag is too cute!

Gaia said...

kWoo! You are on a roll! I'm exhausted just reading about it. Have a great trip!

CB said...

The booty bag rocks!! So cute :D

Mary said...

LOve the bag!

The Blonde Duck said...

That's such a cute bag with a cuter name!

Anonymous said...

Yep, isn't it weird that when we take a trip we have to get everything done.....like we aren't coming back.
Have a good trip , enjoy.
I think I am going to make my niece a 'booty bag' for Christmas..yours is really cute..love the material.

Anonymous said...

Cute!