Friday, May 14, 2010

Graduation Day!




Yesterday Shelly graduated from high school!!
I did not get the greatest pix last night but we had fun
.
I told Shelly she was going to have humor me and take a few good pix in here cap and gown today.
Here she is walking the long walk to get her diploma.

Here she is a new graduate with here friend Richard.

Here is Kadie giving here sisterly love.

Shelly and here BFF Riley, with Garrett sneaking in the shot.

Here is Richard and Shelly again.
Notice no Family pic. Boo
But that's ok I am going to make my family take one on Sunday.
It was a great graduation and I am glad and sad that it's over.
We love you Shelly and we are very proud of you girl.
80's hair and all!!

3 comments:

Mary said...

You work 12 years to get there and yet it goes so fast. why is that? Congrats!

Yarni Gras! said...

wow....one graduating.....one getting married! Congrats!!!!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Congrats to the graduate and her proud parents.