Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Feeling the love and prayers....

Thank you thank you thank you!
For your prayers emails , comments and love.
I cant even begin to express how much better I feel about what is going on.
I can breath again with out it being painful.
I am so lucky to have great local girls who take me out and make me laugh.
I am lucky to have friends who live far away who love me and care so much about me.
I am so lucky to have my bloggy friends who never met me in person, yet care about me like they have known me all there life.
I am so lucky that I have an amazing husband, and children who love me and make me laugh.
I am so lucky to have a deeper understanding of life and knowledge that there is more than just life.
In deed I am a lucky girl.


5 comments:

CB said...

Hope things are going better for you!
You definately have lots of LOVE all around you :D

Ande said...

Oh Jen, Sorry to hear that you are having a hard time. I hope that things get better. If I was there I would give you a hug and take you out for some shopping and some laughs!!!!! Love you tons!!!!

Sarah Coggins said...

Lifting you up in prayer. I hope all is well soon - glad it's beginning to get better. You are definitely well loved near and far. :) ((HUGS))

Mary said...

Lot of love on this trip we call life.

Yarni Gras! said...

just glad things are getting better and that the sun is shining again for you :-)