Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Baby Carroll's Quilt

I cant believe in a little over a month I will be a Grandmother.
Part of the joy of being a Grandmother is making things .
So I decided to make my little Grandson a quilt.

I used earthy colors for this quilt because Shelly my daughter is an earthy girl .
I could not see her sticking to traditional baby blue for a boy.
I was a little worried because she is an artist and I was afraid I was playing it too safe.
I love how it turned out and cant wait to see him snuggled up in this blanket.

I backed it and bonded it with chanelle I love this fabric it is so soft and cuddly.
If you cant tell already I am super excited about being a grandma and cant wait to make more things for him.
I also cant wait to see what my oldest is having I hope to find out in April when go to Alaska.
Now off to make some more baby goodness!




3 comments:

Turtles In North Dakota said...

She will love it. A, because it is beautiful but most importantly because it was made with love by mom...

ter@waaoms said...

I like it myself! so I'm sure she will too. I wish my mom had been excited about being a grandma. Not that she can sew or anything, but still.

Asad said...

Very nice post And its very intresting And you are the best content writer

The Best Fashion Site
latest Fashion site which tells u what the Good fashion,clothing,shoes
Hot Girls
Beauty of nature

Its Will Totally Change your lifestyle i challenging You
To log this website Click here