Monday, February 6, 2012

Reward!

I have perfect children that never fight they always obey and they would never say any thing rude to each other.
They are always loving and kind to one another they share and always agree on what to do together, they help each other with there chores and sing songs as they are doing it.
If you haven't figured it out yet this statement is a total lie.
The bickering and rudeness had gotten out of hand in my book.
So what is a mother to do?
Bribe them that's what she dose.
I told them if they could get along with out being rude to one another for 3 weeks I would take them to a movie and out to pizza.
So I paired each child up with a sibling and had them mentor them.
I asked them to teach by example.
Since we have an uneven number of children I mentored Mylissa the oldest.
I started to see a miracle happen everyone was getting along and my first statements began to come true.
My kids really impressed me and I think they also enjoyed the new found peace in our home.
So true to my word Dale and I took the kids out to a movie and pizza.
We went to the dollar theater I cant remember what we saw but I do remember sleeping through the movie.
Then we too them to Fargo's.
It truly is one of the coolest pizza places I ever went to.
If you have been to Disneyland and have been to the old west saloon its a lot like that.
We ordered Pizza and root beer.

We ate and giggled the whole time.

It was one of those great family days we will talk about for years to come.
I am truly proud of my kids for meeting there goal and I cant say everything is perfect now but my home is a much more peaceful place to be.


No comments: