Monday, February 27, 2012

Just because we love you!

On a Wednesday we decided to take the kids out for diner and entertainment at ITZ
The kids weren't expecting which was have the fun!
When the asked us why we were doing this we simply replied just because we love you.
We watched Star wars as we ate dinner in the movie room then we let the kids play games.


Madeline and Ben had fun on the motorcycles.


Garrett and Ben had quite the battle at the air hockey table.


Mylissa, Madeline and Dale played the big Wheel.


Robbie and Garrett caught the big one on the fishing game.


Dale was goofing off with his mamma.
Grandpa was off eating and I did not get any pix of him.

Last but not least hear I am at least here's my cute sexy shoes.

I love that we are able to just spoil the kids and have fun like this with no reason and no planning.

I really do have the best family in the world and I love them more than anything!











1 comment: