Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I have been a bit boring.


Not that I am the most exciting person in the world but I do think that I am quite fun and silly most of the time.
Yet lately I have been plain Jain boring to the max.
I have been doing the same thing for weeks I wake up get the kids ready for school work out eat then I go running then I clean the house, take a shower eat lunch, play on pintrest do my hair and make up start diner, Help the kids with home work , kiss Dale when he gets home from work , eat dinner Blah Blah blah.
Same thing every day for weeks.
It's getting quite boring and driving me quite mad I must say.
I told my hubby He needs to get his car fix so I can have my car during the day.
I honestly think he likes it this way so I am not spending any money. Haa Haa haa 
Well this week I am trying to break out of my boring mold I have done some sewing and watched some funny movies.
I might even do some shopping tomorrow with my in laws.
I am also working on a fun project that I will share later.
Last night I also looked up 5 K races I debating if I will be truly ready for one by March 31st.
As for today I think I will make an apron.
Aprons always have a way of helping me get my sass back.
I might even go a little crazy and buy a pair of flats.
What did you think I was going to say I was going to go bungie jumping , or skydiving, or maybe Run with the bulls in Spain?
Well I have never been that exciting. 

Ok time to quit jabbering and start making my life more exciting;)

PS what do you all do in your every day life to add more excitement .
PSS. I don't want to know what you are doing in your Bedrooms I don't want to hear about that kind of excitement.




3 comments:

ter@waaoms said...

you? boring?? I don't think so.

Turtles In North Dakota said...

hmmmm Daytime I am fairly boring then too as my schedule is close to yours!

Asad said...

Very nice post And its very intresting And you are the best content writer

The Best Fashion Site
latest Fashion site which tells u what the Good fashion,clothing,shoes
Hot Girls
Beauty of nature

Its Will Totally Change your lifestyle i challenging You
To log this website Click here